Sunday, May 7, 2017

Graduating This Year

            This year I will be graduating from middle school to high School and it will be a big impact in my life. These last 3 years in middle school have been amazing, I had good grades, fun teachers,  and great classmates. It's been an amazing 3 years in my middle school and I hope to have more success in high school. My teachers have been pushing us each year to be successful for it can be easier when we get to high school. It has been interesting in 6th, 7th, and 8th and hope it would good in high school as well.
             I can refer from one of my teachers that he makes class fun but in an educational way. He will find a way for my classmates and I are not bored and interested in what we're learning. All the teachers in my school are very active and can act just like us. They alol know that we can do it we just have to attempt to try. I'm honestly kind've scared to go to high school because it's like triple the size of my school and students. I know I'll be alright and I know I could do something big in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment