Wednesday, May 24, 2017

My Trip To Mexico

         It was my second time going to Mexico in over 12 years so I was a little nervous about it. I went to Mexico with my family and it was about a 4 hour flight and it felt like it was going to take forever. When we got there we rented a van that could fit up to 12 people and we had our own personal driver to take us where we wanted to go. After renting the car we went to go check in to the hotel and it was the best hotel I have ever seen. Since it was a 4 hour flight we were hungry so went to go eat. After we went cruising to analyze how Mexico look like, and it was amazing.
         The next day we went to go eat breakfast in the airport, the hotel and the airport were connected so we just went across the bring to eat. After that we went to a small village with a bunch of stores, we shop there for a little bit and it was pretty intresting. Then the next day it was our last day so we decided to go to the airport until it was time to leave. I'm going to Mexico this summer again and hope I could see more things that I don't see here in the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment