Monday, May 8, 2017

What I'm going to do this Summer

         Summer is just around the corner and I'm thinking what am I going to do this summer. This year I'll be graduating so I'm going to have a ceremony. The day after that I will be going to Georgia with my cousins. I'm going to be going for a week or two. I'll be fun because Georgia has amazing places to go to. One of the places we are going to go to is World of Coca-Cola, there's like a neighborhood of just Coca-Cola. That's one of many places Georgia is famous for. I'm so apprehensive for summer to begin.
        After Atlanta my birthday is coming up and I don't really know what I'm going to do for my birthday. Probably just a dinner with my family. Then one of our biggest trips is going to be to Mexico. All of our family is going and we're going for two weeks. It's going to fun because there are so many things I haven't done yet The day after I come from Mexico I go to school that day so I'm going to be tired. This summer is going to be one of the best u had yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment